Zoning regulations are highly specific to your lot, city, county and state. The info listed here is just to get you started in your research. For the official word regarding what is allowed, please contact your local planning & zoning department.
- 10/25 Portland, Maine tells owner of tiny RV homes in Bayside: Hit the road
- 09/14 Tiny house, growing problem: The Pownal Planning Board begins talks on how the home-ownership trend can meet zoning ordinances.
- 08/14 Tiny house on wheels legally on its own land in Richmond, ME
- Camping allowed on private land in North Yarmouth, ME
- Building code map
- Park Model RV Regulations, State-by-State
- Free Online Zoning Codes