Zoning regulations are highly specific to your lot, city, county and state. The info listed here is just to get you started in your research. For the official word regarding what is allowed, please contact your local planning & zoning department.
- 10/11 Briley Township, MI amends codes to welcome tiny homes on foundations
- 09/16 Kalamazoo’s First Tiny House May Change Housing Laws
- 01/04 Will tiny houses gain traction in Michigan?
- Building code map
- 08/09 Tiny house turns into big headache for Michigan man
- Ann Arbor council member proposes tiny house village across from YMCA
- Park Model RV Regulations, State-by-State
- Ann Arbor, MI looking into approving ADUs
- Free Online Zoning Codes