As a tiny house enthusiast, you most likely will want to minimize your purchase of new things, following the guidance of reduce, reuse & recycle. I don’t want to encourage you to buy stuff you don’t need, but I do want to help you find the things you do need for your tiny house. Below are some handy links for tiny house shopping.
Tiny House Products
- Shop Tiny Houses
- Tiny Houses Inside – a tiny house store created by and for tiny house dwellers
- Tiny Life Supply – appliances and gear for building an off grid tiny house
Salvage & Used Materials
Shop carefully. Sometimes salvage isn’t in usable condition and other times it’s unreasonably priced. Be prepared to spend some time hunting for the right things.
- How to choose the right heater for your tiny house by Ethan Waldman of The Tiny House
- Bespoke Stoves multi-fuel stoves from the United Kingdom
- Dickinson Marine propane heaters – suitable only for mild winters
- Marine Stove wood stoves
- Unforgettable Fire wood stoves
Boat and RV Appliances & Fixtures
For a comparison of the toilets, please see “Best Tiny House Composting Toilet”.